1) Home is with you:
let’s build a home of laughter, love and support. Let us create a warm and welcoming space for good times and bad. Let us be home for each other, for ever and ever.
2) I vowed to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever.
I promise to never forget this once in a lifetime love.
And to always know in the deepest part of my soul that no matter what challenges
May come, we will always find our way back to each other.
3) love has given us wings, and our journey begins today.
Wherever the wind may carry me, I will stand by your side as your husband/wife.
I promise you a life of an abundance of love, support, passion and adventure,
for all our days to come.
4) I promise to love and care for you and
I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.
But most of all I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.
You are the only one for me.
5) You were my reason back then, my reason now,
my reason every day.
You strengthen my weaknesses, bring focus to my dreams.
Here and now I pledge my life to yours, that your dreams become my dreams.
No matter what where life leads us, I know that as long as you are there, that is where I meant to be.
6) Today, I promise to be your navigator and sidekick in all life’s adventures.
7) I promise to be your best friend and your husband/wife.
I promise you myself completely.
8) Your love gives me hope. Your smile gives me joy. You make me a better person.
9) My life is forever entangled with yours from this day on.
My dreams are your dreams, and I’ll build it all around you
10) Today I joined my life with yours, not simply as husband/wife, but as your friend,
your lover, and your biggest supporter.
Let me be the shoulder you lean on and the companion of your life.
11) I pledge today to have all the patients and passion that love demands. In the laughter and in the silence,
I’ll be forever by your side.
12) I promise to love you for who you are, and for you are yet to become.
I promise to be patient, and to remember that all things between us are rooted in love.
I promise to new nurture your dreams and to help you reach them.
I promise to share my whole heart with you, and to remember to show you how deeply I care for you,
no matter the challenges that may come our way.
I promise to love you loyally and fiercely – as long as you both shall live
13) Do you remember the very first day we met?
I knew the very first moment I saw you.
I knew we were meant to be together for all our days.
You have become my lover, my companion, and my best friend.
There is no one else I’d want to build a life with.
I get to have you by my side, sorry, my love and my husband/wife for eternity.
14) the sun smiles on as today, our wedding day, and how can I not.
With our hearts beating together as one, our love warms the world.
I love you with all my heart. You’re my love, light and soulmate.
You’re the person that keeps me singing, smiling, and laughing.
You are the one, I want to spend the rest of my life with.
15) “Grow old with me; the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning is old
16) “love is old, love is new, love is all, Love is you.” – Because by the Beatles
17) sonnet XV ll by Pablo Neruda
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way than this note:
where I does not exist: nor you: so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.
18) I name, take you name, to be my husband/wife
You are my life partner, the one I pledge to love.
I will be yours in plenty and want,
I will listen to you, and be open and honest.
I will chairs and respect you, comfort and encourage you,
be open with you, and stay with you as lousy both shall love,
freed and bound by her love
19) I name, take you name, to be my wife/husband
to share all that I am in all that I have,
for all time to come.
And I promise to do all my power to keep my love as steep and as strong as it is today.
20) I name, take you name, as my husband/wife.
I was not expecting to find you and fall in love.
But here we are, standing together in this beautiful place.
The place where, I want to spend the rest of my life,
with you by my side.